What else can we learn from dumb university students?

I guess this really doesn’t reflect well on my fellow students, but some of this stuff is too good to pass up. Let’s have a lesson in microwave safety:

Jan 12 0237 Report of a small fire in a microwave oven in Addington Hall. ACTION: Guelph Fire and University Police attended. Damage caused by activating empty microwave. People: microwaves are capable of concentrating a large amount of microwave energe in order to heat things. If you don’t put something in the microwave to be heated, then when you turn it on, it will start heating itself. In case you haven’t noticed, most microwaves are not made out of a metal alloy with a high melting point. Plastic burns. Thus endeth the lesson.

 

Other posts

Leave a reply